This Blog is to document my experiences as an Art of Living teacher. To let anyone who is interested know about the rich experiences that people have through the various courses and seminars that we offer. I hope you are inspired to make a difference for our planet and our fellow earth beings, no matter how big or small...this world needs us to act NOW.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a Life! Seriously......full of grace!


I have not been blogging for a while as i thought, i am not doing a lot of teaching so why write about everything else i am doing. I then realised that teaching is such a small part of what i do.

I have been in Canada for the past couple of weeks and have had an absolutely amazing time here. I have experienced grace in my life at every moment. This concept of experiencing grace in our lives used to be very alien for me. What do people mean when they say this ? Well, they couldn't explain it well enough to me, and now i know why. So in my own small way, i will do my best to describe....

Have you had times in life when you felt like......i didn't do anything to make that happen. Even though you may have made decisions, organised, helped, worked hard - but at the end of it, it all felt like an unseen hand was guiding you along and things were just happening around you and through you. I think these are the times when grace is in our lives. I feel so much through the people who surround me, and i feel like i know what they need to feel good, happy, to heal and to feel loved. I have also realised in the last few weeks that there is nothing people in the world want but LOVE. That is all they want. To feel loved and accepted, and all the negative as well as positive emotions and actions that come out of it are all attached to wanting love.

So then i wonder what is love ? Is it the ooey gooey feeling of being with someone, one person and loving them so totally ? I think not. I think love can be in every action, and this i have seen through observing Guruji. Everything he does, its done with so much love. Even one look from him makes you feel so special. What is it about Him ? If you transmit love, in your very presence people can feel it. Its like living life the way God intended for us to live it. Eventually you start becoming quite insignificant, and only the love that is transmitted stays. This is because of the definite knowledge that you are not the body and that there is an un-seen hand that guides and moves and observes and does eveything in this universe and this unseen hand knows what is good for you better than you do. So you realx and let things happen the way they are meant to, but at the same time fully participating in this happening.......confusing ? lol....Think about it a little.....

Next post will be from Kenya now i guess. Am off to see Guruji this weekend at the centre in Montreal. Will update on that too : ) as a parting word.......Let life live you, dont live life! JGD.

No comments:

Post a Comment